I find it really hard to trust guys.
Maybe it's cos of the stereotype against Males that they are horny barstards.
For someone who has taken Analytical skills in school, I shouldn't be making such a fallacy.
They are many nice & good guys out there. Agree??
Not that anyone has been cheating on me.
I think the problem just lies with me that I can't trust people easily.
But I think that it's not wrong of me either for not trusting people easily.
I trust my good friends, my true friends, my close frens.
And I feel that one gotta earn my trust. It takes time and patience of course. We can't just trust everyone by default.
Especially if one values the relationship/friendship with me, it's not painful at all to put in effort and time to earn my trust.
Maybe it's cos of the stereotype against Males that they are horny barstards.
For someone who has taken Analytical skills in school, I shouldn't be making such a fallacy.
They are many nice & good guys out there. Agree??
Not that anyone has been cheating on me.
I think the problem just lies with me that I can't trust people easily.
But I think that it's not wrong of me either for not trusting people easily.
I trust my good friends, my true friends, my close frens.
And I feel that one gotta earn my trust. It takes time and patience of course. We can't just trust everyone by default.
Especially if one values the relationship/friendship with me, it's not painful at all to put in effort and time to earn my trust.
<< Home