Ling has been posting about her crushes ever since World Cup has started.
It makes me wanna confess my sins of falling for someone else too..
While I love the Czech Republic team, love my Vic too, I still can't help giving my heart to another guy...
And he is...
It makes me wanna confess my sins of falling for someone else too..
While I love the Czech Republic team, love my Vic too, I still can't help giving my heart to another guy...
And he is...
Takuya Kimura....
I knew him since long ago but was never attracted to him before.
Until.... I watched the show, Pride, which he acted as a Ice Hockey Player, so cool and suave and charming.. I was blown away...
Takuya is 34 this year. Yet he still look so good and young even in his recent pictures. I'm so so so in love.....
<< Home