Sunday, May 28, 2006

I haven't been posting for soooooo loooooooong.
So much so that my chatbox got expired.

Just a brief and lazy update.
Internship is fine, lotsa networking, exposure to the asset managemet industry and drinking with clients who are potentially my sugar mummy.

Life has been pretty routined as I'm really lazy and tired to go out more often.
Work, lunch with colleagues and Nic and everyday at 6pm I will sms Nic and ask if he's going home.

My fellow intern has been trying to drag me out to drink and club after work but I have the 9pm show to catch. Oh well...

I will go home every night maybe shop while waiting for Nic and ended up buying stuff within 10 min of waiting and finally back to home.

Last Tuesday, I finally got my arse out and ran for an hr with Kah Guan & Nic. Gosh! I have nv run that long before without any gd reason especially not for a causal jog after a day's work. I think we ran a minium of 8km at least. Muscles ache pretty badly for me the day after. But it's a gd training for my Shape Run!

With all the time I have on weekdays after work, I just spent it watching tv and sleeping without putting more effort in Jap. I see myself lagging behind the progress of my fellow classmates as I often do my hw the morning before class and not put in any additional effort to revise and practise more. Let me pass my exam!

Anyway, Saturday is gettin busier. My Jap class starts from 1-4 and my singing lesson begins at 5 till 6. And I will spend time after class SHopping and more shopping.

Okay, let me post some pictures taken on my bdae for Tash.


I feel really lucky that I have so many friends who care and cherish the friendships as much as I do or even more. Despite the stormy rain and secluded location for some, many still turned up and put in lotsa thought into my presents and of course I'm really glad that there are people who followed the theme VINTAGE!

Well, there are some who promised to turn up and even talked about getting what for me and ended up disappearing without even informing me that they are not coming.

Nevertheless, I am still very touched by many of you. Thank you so much!

My regrets for that day were

1) ordering too much food for both days of chalets.
I had to throw awae alot alot of food and it felt really sinful....

2) Not taking enough pictures in smaller groups.
Hai, this was a memorable event cos i wun be holding a bdae party anymore.
I would love to take more pictures especially when i hardly get to meet many of them.
What's more, we were all dressed up!

3) Spoiling my friend's camera.
The reason why I didn't take enough pics was because my camera ran out of battery and silly me brought the cable tt connects the cam to lappie instead of the charger.
So, I asked Vic to drive home and take my charger cos I can't possibly take no pictures.
As it was raining very heavily, Vic told me to borrow someone's cam.
Although disappointed cos u know it's not urs and u wun be able to hold on to the cam and take every now and then. SO i only use the camera to take large group pictures after I cut the cake.
AND THEN!!!! as i was passing the cam to sumone else to take for me, the camera dropped and spoilt...

Already unable to take as many pictures as I like as I'm using other's cam, the borrowed cam spoilt and left me with no cam to take anymore. SAD. HOW SAD.

I wanna take picures with my friends... =(

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>