You know what irritates me?
I mentioned before in my previous post that I cannot stand people beating around the bush.
When I ask something, I expect a direct answer not beating around bush and yet still fail to answer my question. Perhaps, if one beats around the bush in an interesting manner and answers my question eventually, I can accept that. But when my question is not answered after 10 whole minutes or so and still not answered at the end of the day, I get pissed. I won't show you that I'm pissed. But hell, I am really super irritated by that. HELLO????? How old are you and can you understand English?
Secondly, it irritates me when people can't give me a confirmation. If there's a reason for being unable to confirm with me, I can understand that. But if you do not gimme a reason, and remains wishy washy... Then hell.... I do not have time to entertain you...
Gosh.... this sounds like one of Ethan's bitchy entry. ( sorry to quote u, Ethan)
Alritey, shall calm my nerves. Taureans are practical and straightforward people. Sheesh...
Gotta learn to accept that not everyone knows how to answer question directly.
I mentioned before in my previous post that I cannot stand people beating around the bush.
When I ask something, I expect a direct answer not beating around bush and yet still fail to answer my question. Perhaps, if one beats around the bush in an interesting manner and answers my question eventually, I can accept that. But when my question is not answered after 10 whole minutes or so and still not answered at the end of the day, I get pissed. I won't show you that I'm pissed. But hell, I am really super irritated by that. HELLO????? How old are you and can you understand English?
Secondly, it irritates me when people can't give me a confirmation. If there's a reason for being unable to confirm with me, I can understand that. But if you do not gimme a reason, and remains wishy washy... Then hell.... I do not have time to entertain you...
Gosh.... this sounds like one of Ethan's bitchy entry. ( sorry to quote u, Ethan)
Alritey, shall calm my nerves. Taureans are practical and straightforward people. Sheesh...
Gotta learn to accept that not everyone knows how to answer question directly.
<< Home