One more good news for myself!
I got an internship with Pioneer Investments!!
There are people who wonder what's so great abt securing an internship.
But to me!! It's a very HAPPY thing!!!
For those in SMU, you will understand how hard it is to fight against our fellow year 2s especially in the finance sector plus fighting against year 3 since we are in year 2.
Okay, I'm going round and round...
I'm just happy!! Really really happy!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling so blessed right now!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOO
I got an internship with Pioneer Investments!!
There are people who wonder what's so great abt securing an internship.
But to me!! It's a very HAPPY thing!!!
For those in SMU, you will understand how hard it is to fight against our fellow year 2s especially in the finance sector plus fighting against year 3 since we are in year 2.
Okay, I'm going round and round...
I'm just happy!! Really really happy!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm feeling so blessed right now!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOO
<< Home