It's the weekends! Finally!
Gotta go for my classes again later in the afternoon.
Just 1 more week of Jap and I will have completed the course.
(If I passed the exam next week)
I'm worried for my application for VISA to Prague.
The first time I went down to the embassy, I was told that I need to have travel insurance purchased. I had yet to buy them as the checklist of what to bring for application of VISA sent by the school did not state that I have to show them the travel insurance.
So, I made my second trip down to the embassy yesterday, all prepared and ready to get it accepted. Then, I was told to get one of my documents translated to Czech language. This is getting too irritating. Why didn't she tell me that during my first trip? Moreover, she ran through with me on my first trip what I missed out and what I need to bring for the second trip.
How irritating!
So I was on the cab to the company that does the translation service and suddenly it struck to me that I better call the company to make sure that they are open.
And TA DA!!! It's their 10th year anniversary and they are closed from Friday all the way till Monday. Embassy is only opened for Visa application every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-12 noon. ARGH.
The lady working at the embassy told me that it will take at least 60 days and up to 90 days to get my Visa approved. If I made my 3rd trip next week, I will get my Visa around mid august. And guess what? I'm leaving for Germany on 20th August. And what if it takes up to 90 days to process? HELP ME....
Gotta go for my classes again later in the afternoon.
Just 1 more week of Jap and I will have completed the course.
(If I passed the exam next week)
I'm worried for my application for VISA to Prague.
The first time I went down to the embassy, I was told that I need to have travel insurance purchased. I had yet to buy them as the checklist of what to bring for application of VISA sent by the school did not state that I have to show them the travel insurance.
So, I made my second trip down to the embassy yesterday, all prepared and ready to get it accepted. Then, I was told to get one of my documents translated to Czech language. This is getting too irritating. Why didn't she tell me that during my first trip? Moreover, she ran through with me on my first trip what I missed out and what I need to bring for the second trip.
How irritating!
So I was on the cab to the company that does the translation service and suddenly it struck to me that I better call the company to make sure that they are open.
And TA DA!!! It's their 10th year anniversary and they are closed from Friday all the way till Monday. Embassy is only opened for Visa application every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-12 noon. ARGH.
The lady working at the embassy told me that it will take at least 60 days and up to 90 days to get my Visa approved. If I made my 3rd trip next week, I will get my Visa around mid august. And guess what? I'm leaving for Germany on 20th August. And what if it takes up to 90 days to process? HELP ME....
<< Home