Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I know I ain't supposed to be blogging at work.
Well, it's just 10 more min till I knock off officially and I have completed wateva I need to do for the day. Plus... I got to wait for my manager to come back from his meetings b4 he blasts me with more work to do..

Anyway, I've been extremely moody today... ...
My lunch sucks, so is my morning teh.
Everything just seems to be unpleasant.

I have 6 more weeks of internship to go..
And it's all fun since I am now attached to the sales person who brings me out often to meet clients and expand my network. And time obviously pass faster as he gives me more work that the previous person that I was attached to.

But still...
I am looking forward to the end of this internship.
I wanna go to bed later just watching tv and doing nth.
Wake up late...
Laze around..
Shop alone...
Read any books that interest me...

I wanna scream and shout.
I wanna cry out loud.
I wanna jump around.
I wanna go the beach.
I wanna go swimming.

I want to do so many things that can make me happier.

What a moody day.
I hope tmr is a better day...

I know tmr can be better day because I can control my level of happiness.
But I'm so tired..
I shall leave things to nature.

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>