I can't sleep... Partly cos Tina is snoring away and I'm not tired enough.
Feeling bored at the moment cos' I have finished watching another drama series.
And I don't dare to start on a new one cos' I have 2 final exams, 1 presentation and 1 essay due next week. Haven't started on anything except some research for the essay.
BOooooooooOooooooooOoooooooooORED!
I'm really happy that I'm leaving Prague soon.
But I'm not sure about returning to Singapore.
It feels so good to be doing nothing here.
I do miss my friends in Singapore.
I miss you Ling, Tash, Zhen Jie, Kah Guan, Hao Ling, Huijun, and my SMU pals Ethan and peiying...I really miss crapping and hanging out with you guys.
I miss the food too.
I wanna eat dim sum, I wanna go for sakae sushi buffet, Prata and many many more...
I miss singing.. going to ktv..
I miss my big and comfortable bed.. My room..Hugging all my bolsters to sleep..
I miss swimming.. I miss running...
No.. I don't look forword going back to SMU.
Going back means getting serious...
2 crucial terms before I graduate and enter the working society..
BOO!
Alright, enough of my whining.
Here's some pictures from my trip to Vienna.
Gerald was really nice to show us around and he brought us to eat this really huge burger and nice beer. ( Unfortunately, that's the meal that caused my illness)
Vic & I also joined him at his weekly school clubbing place.
Beautiful Vienna..
We had to walk a long way to the metro, so I decided to entertain ourselves during this time..
Clubbing in Vienna.. Pictures taken with Gerald's phone.
Okay, what am I supposed to do now?
Do my work??
<< Home