Monday, October 30, 2006

Okay, I lied.
I didn't cut my hair.
Just so happened that the pictures turned out to look like I have short hair.
HEHE.

Smart Hao Ling actually msged me and exposed me.
I asked if it's obvious in the picture.
Turned out she said she knew me very well and that I wouldn't cut my hair short.
HAHA.

I had very short hair in Sec 1! Ling & Tash, remember?

Anyway, here's another shot, showing my hair all on one shoulder.
Tina wanted to take a cool picture of me and so I posed, trying very hard not to laugh.
Turned out that the candid shot is way much nicer than this.

But it was all fun!


And we took another shot of me, acting like a dancer. I know I look retarded but I'm not ashamed to show this idiotic picture of mine.

I looked like I have short hair in this picture too.

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>