Saturday, October 28, 2006

I have enough of Prague.
After 1.5 months of travelling, I was relieved to settle down in Prague. But now, I'm bored of it. I dread going to school and attending meetings for projects. The standard of education here is so low. Life in SMU is much better. Trust me. I know it's stressful and competitive and all. But I think these make school life complete and enriching. It's so dynamic.

Prague is a beautiful place to travel and as matter of fact it's a much better place for exchange compared to other universities which are located in small town and there's nth much to do. I can shop, catch a movie ( Devil wears Prade started screening ytd, FINALLY! It was a great joy catching with Tina), club and do lotsa stuff here. But all the fun and travelling before coming to Prague has spoilt me. I think it's time to move on.

I would love to travel for another 1 more month and finally return to Singapore. BUT I CAN'T! I know it's just 2 more months away. But I really really don't feel like studying. I don't mind if its another 2 months of slacking even more or travelling as long as I don't have to go school. Oh well, do I have a choice?

Anyways, Vic is coming next Friday and I'm going skydiving next Saturday and off we will go to Vienna for a weekend and Berlin for the next weekend. And then off to Denmark for the next next weekend.

My dear friends, in case an accident happened during skydiving, just wanna say I love you all and thanks for being a part of my life.

I was reading my previous posts and thought it might be good to check against them.

No shopping unnecessarily. ( Failed: Bought 2 necklaces Last Sunday and a Zara skirt today)
No munching on food after 10pm. ( Failed: I munched all the way till 5am)
DO crunches everyday. ( Failed: There are days when I skipped the exercise)
TRY studying and working on presentations in advance. ( Failed: Haven't start on anything till now)

I was really moody when I was writing the entire entry until the last part when I realised I failed to do everything I set. It makes me laugh at myself.

What a fool..

Btw, I cut my hair really short.



A small & beautiful Bohemian Spa town: Karlovy Vary

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>