Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I miss SINGAPORE!!!

It's been 1 mth away from home and I feel pretty empty right now.
I have been having fun, really.
Went to Holland, Paris, Nice, Monte Carlo, Barca, Madrid, Ibiza, Rome, Cinque Terra, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Switzerland and here I am back in Frankfurt and attended a school party last night with Huiling. It was all fun.

But I miss being able to settle down, using my com like this. Have some personal time and not do anything at all.

Was re reading a post card that Joanne gave me before I left. And she mentioned that the exchange is a good time for me to think carefully I want in my life.
Indeed, it is a good time. I have planned to do that. And my dearest Joanne, I miss you too! Appreciate all the times that you gave me encouragement and advice.

Not forgetting Lingli, Tash and Ling( Im msning with u guys as i typed this) , zhenjie and many many more friends whom I can tok cock with.

To Joanne:
You said you will do the same as to thinking abt what you want in life.
Think thru it carefully.
Lets talk abt them when we meet up when I'm back.

Bye all.. See ya in Prague...Will post pictures then...

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>