Getting bored of the thought of having to study..
And got really really bored when I started.
I can't seem to concentrate.
Help! Will I fail my exam n fail to transfer credit back @ home?
That's gonna so pathetic...
And got really really bored when I started.
I can't seem to concentrate.
Help! Will I fail my exam n fail to transfer credit back @ home?
That's gonna so pathetic...
Can I take MC and skip all tests??
Anyways, here are some nice pictures of Cesky Krumlov, a lovely town in Czech Republic, 3 hours bus ride away from Prague.
Anyways, here are some nice pictures of Cesky Krumlov, a lovely town in Czech Republic, 3 hours bus ride away from Prague.
I went with Victor when he came over to visit.
Trying to look cool.... It was gg to rain. And it snowed 2 days ago when Tina was there.
Fat me: Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall...
I love my Burberry scarf...
I like the alley..That's me acting as a passerby.. 
Told Vic to make me the extra in the foto..I like this foto!

Isn't she lovely?

That's all folks!!
<< Home