Hey thEre!
I got My 6230 the day after the previous post. What was amazing is that Ms XU bought the same phone on the same day as me! how telepathic can we get?
anyhow, finally met up wih Tash and Zhen Jie today. Had a really hard time getting stuff for Tash. Hope u like it gal!
And we had a wonderful dinner plus dessert( how sinful!?) at creps n cream. I'm so jealous. WHy? cos both of them ordered nicer dish than me. and both thir desserts turn out more appealing. HUMPH!!!
AFter spending so much on shopping the other day, and announcing that i'm broke .. the situation is worse now. bought myself another top as well. oh Mine. I'm overspending. this is bad...
chk out the picture of me n tash! when i viewed the foto, I felt really old. those were the days we were looking young n young and yes the word is still young. Boo... do we still like teenagers now??
I got My 6230 the day after the previous post. What was amazing is that Ms XU bought the same phone on the same day as me! how telepathic can we get?
anyhow, finally met up wih Tash and Zhen Jie today. Had a really hard time getting stuff for Tash. Hope u like it gal!
And we had a wonderful dinner plus dessert( how sinful!?) at creps n cream. I'm so jealous. WHy? cos both of them ordered nicer dish than me. and both thir desserts turn out more appealing. HUMPH!!!
AFter spending so much on shopping the other day, and announcing that i'm broke .. the situation is worse now. bought myself another top as well. oh Mine. I'm overspending. this is bad...
chk out the picture of me n tash! when i viewed the foto, I felt really old. those were the days we were looking young n young and yes the word is still young. Boo... do we still like teenagers now??
<< Home