<%Title%>
Sunday, September 26, 2004
OKay.. I'm LosT and CoNfUsEd..
It'S BeEn A ReALLy LoNg TiME sInCe I feLt tHiS waY..
posted by lazy_lizzy at
9/26/2004 08:41:00 PM
<< Home
<%EntryTitle%>
Posted by
<%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%>
.. Posted in <%EntryCategory%>
..
<%EntryCommentCount%> comments
..
<%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks
..
Link
<%EntryBody%>
About Me
Home
My Profile
My Photo Album
Talk
in my
flooble chatterbox, a free javascript chat tag board / shoutbox / tagboard program for your xanga, diary, blogger or weblog
|
Avatars
Links
<%LinkTitle%>
Friends
AsHLyN
TAsHiE
eThAN
KaIsHI
LiNgLi
JoaNnE
HaoLiNgZ
AnGeLinE
ShArOn
ChErYL
BLaQFiRE
HuiLinG
HuiJun
Previous Posts
hmmm.. i went to visit the patients at Dover Park ...
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. okay , I'm just...
argh!! im feeling kinda pissed~! hmm not exactly p...
WAT A WEEK?! woo.. Ive been so so so busy busy bu...
HaPpY BiRtHDaY TaSh!! HEY SWEETIE!!! hApPy BiRtHd...
hmm.. what's up with me man? my week was actually ...
I'm feeling down. but not exactly down cos im stil...
hey guys!!! so sorry for not updating this for soo...
yawn.. just came back after watching late night mo...
oh well.. im back to having the screwed up hair do...
<%RecentEntryTitle%>
Credits
Site design:
Charm Skins!
<< Home