Monday, October 11, 2004

Alright.. Alright.. It's been a really Long since i last updated my blog. Sorry guys..
Hmmm.. I'm feeling weird , strange hmm I don't know what word to describe. Just feel funny at the moment. Is it cos of menses that I'm feeling this way??? Okay.. whatever..
I pampered myself today by waking up at around 3 plus 4.. Went to Suntec to collect my Nokia phone which i just realised, is still spoilt. Boo..Think I wanna get Nokia 6230.
ANd since I ate arond 4 plus 5 , I was so damn full that i decided i should not have dinner today and hence indulge on the peachie Yorgurt and a chocolate ice-cream when i got home. Oh well, i had dinner eventually Just simply can't resist food.And now, I'm contemplating if I should have supper. =X
Bought 2 pairs of slippers and a grey sweatpants and just the other day, I bought a polo tee from Zara. I'm broke. Boo.
I felt happy for pampering myself though. Afterall, studying in SMU is definitely not easy. I have a friend who quit SMU to go NTU next year. I'm not a quitter! I can do this.
Sorry for this messy update. My mind is in a mess. There is no proper structure for this entry. Whatever that pops into my mind will just be typed out like this.
(-_-)"
Anyway, when I was walking along Citylink today, I overheard this guy saying to this gal, " What can be worse than not having a girlfriend?"
Oh mine! Is being unattached that pityful for many people? And i was wondering if he's a desperate loser. BUT!! well, maybe not.
In my opinion, simliar to what a project mate of mine thinks, when your life is incomplete, one with many challenges and obstacles, you may wanna work on solving your problems and ovrcoming those challenges. No time for relationships. On the other hand, if your life is complete without any worries right now, u hope that there is someone that u can share your happiness with. Sound logical.
In my case, I'm having lotsa problems and challenges such as improving on deejaying , projects and blah blah blah. So, I guess it's still not the time for relationship. Well, not that there is any eligible bachelor in SMu anyway.
Oh no wait. U know, this theory can't be apply to all. Especially for Pessimistic people. They have a problem with everything , don't they? Okay.. my thoughts are in a whirl. Think I'm tired.
For your information folks, I've yet to slim down. Boohoo. Wish me luck..
Supper or no supper?

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>