Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hai..

I've been in good luck for a really long time.
From getting a front office internship last year as a stepping stone till getting an award for my trip to Europe and travelled all over the countries.

This year just gets better.
I got good grades for this term and a even better internship than last year.
It was all good until I went on a trip to Bangkok early this week.

I spent a bomb buying beauty products at DFS at the departure hall along with my aunt's purchase costing a total of 380sgd.
The sales person said that I can collect them when I returned.
So I collected only my own products and left my aunt's purchases in SG.
However, I didn't use the new products during the trip too.
Should really have waited till I returned to SG to collect them.
WHY? read on..

Next, I spent 200+ sdg buying authentic adidas apparel.
Spent another 400 Sdg during the trip.

I didn't really enjoy the trip though.
Think cos' I had too much of BKK since I've been there twice in 2005.
And I don't like shopping in BKK anymore.
So my only consolation was my purchases at DFS and Adidas.

What's the point of saying all these??

After touching down and spending a bomb buying alcohol, I realised that quite some time has passed and they have cleared all the luggages on the belt.

So now, where's mine???

I lost my luggage and all my new purchases!

So much for a nice holiday and early birthday presents for myself.

*Heart Pain*

Christerson says maybe its BO CHai Tang ZHAi.
Okay, I'm really bad in hanyu pingyi.
Anyway, it just means that u lose some money but prevented a mishap.
So probably the plane was going to crash but losing my luggage saved me and everyone else on board too.
Mom says it's a good way to console myself.

Well, my only loss is monetary.
Just have to spend more money and repurchase all the beauty products, chargers for my camera and handphone.
Forget about my adidas apparel and other purchases in BKK.

I'm perfectly safe and sound and did not lose any document.
So, on a positive note, this is nothing isn't it?

But still... I would love to have all my things back. hai..

<%EntryTitle%>

Posted by <%EntryAuthor%>
<%EntryTime%>, <%EntryDate%> .. Posted in <%EntryCategory%> .. <%EntryCommentCount%> comments .. <%TrackbackCount%> trackbacks .. Link
<%EntryBody%>