Haven been posting for quite a while.
Reason being, school has started and there isn't any interesting event that happened during this period of time.
Another reason? I'm just lazy. That's me.
We are about to enter the 4th week of the term but I really have not done much besides attending classes, buying and sellin textbooks in Week 1, flew to HK in week 2, and fell sick and rot in week 3 then DADA, 3 weeks have passed. Boo...
I need some motivation to get ready for this term. Or rather, i shouldn't use the words , " get
ready" cos we are already 1/4 way into it. Hmm...
If you have any good motivation quotes or stories do let me know, i shall see if it really works.
=)
Reason being, school has started and there isn't any interesting event that happened during this period of time.
Another reason? I'm just lazy. That's me.
We are about to enter the 4th week of the term but I really have not done much besides attending classes, buying and sellin textbooks in Week 1, flew to HK in week 2, and fell sick and rot in week 3 then DADA, 3 weeks have passed. Boo...
I need some motivation to get ready for this term. Or rather, i shouldn't use the words , " get
ready" cos we are already 1/4 way into it. Hmm...
If you have any good motivation quotes or stories do let me know, i shall see if it really works.
=)
<< Home