HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Brand new year & a brand new term.
And I realised I made a mistake in saying that next Wed is a public holiday.
It's actually Tuesday. That means, I can't even make up lessons for sports marketing & TWC.
Let it be... Let it be...
Just 1 week of work how much can they teach right? ( /me crosses fingers)
You know how people make new year resolutions but never keep to them?
I just wish for better grades this term. Not too diffcult I guess. But what about a term GPA of 4.3/4.3. Tell me it's possible!!!! If I get a term GPA of 4.3, I will...... I really can't think of what I should do if I ever ever ever obtain full GPA.
Tell me what you will do if u obtain full score?
Should I jump up & down, clap my hands screamed??
GO for a shopping spree & eat as much as I like??
Erm... Treat all my friends??
Wahaha.. OKay, I shall stop night dreaming. IF it ever happens, we will find out.
Looking foward to Hong Kong Hong Kong!
ALL the BEST Everyone! HAve a Great Year AHead!
Brand new year & a brand new term.
And I realised I made a mistake in saying that next Wed is a public holiday.
It's actually Tuesday. That means, I can't even make up lessons for sports marketing & TWC.
Let it be... Let it be...
Just 1 week of work how much can they teach right? ( /me crosses fingers)
You know how people make new year resolutions but never keep to them?
I just wish for better grades this term. Not too diffcult I guess. But what about a term GPA of 4.3/4.3. Tell me it's possible!!!! If I get a term GPA of 4.3, I will...... I really can't think of what I should do if I ever ever ever obtain full GPA.
Tell me what you will do if u obtain full score?
Should I jump up & down, clap my hands screamed??
GO for a shopping spree & eat as much as I like??
Erm... Treat all my friends??
Wahaha.. OKay, I shall stop night dreaming. IF it ever happens, we will find out.
Looking foward to Hong Kong Hong Kong!
ALL the BEST Everyone! HAve a Great Year AHead!
<< Home